PESO: Anja

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 5 06:44:22 EDT 2009

---- Luka Knezevic-Strika <lukastrika at gmail.com> wrote:
> i do still percieve it that way, btw.

Most people probably do.  There is, however, a distorted mindset that equates nudity exclusively with sexual activity.  Sadly, the owners of such mindsets have a more than equal say in what passes for the mores of our times.  I can only quote the signature of someone I know, which goes something like: "I lived in (deleted) for ten years and now I know that God loves me so I will burn in Hell for eternity and that sex is the vilest thing you can do to someone else so you should save it for your one true love."