New findings on the K-7 and Lightroom for Mac dilemma

Ralf R. Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Mon Oct 5 06:08:11 EDT 2009

Dario Bonazza <dario.bonazza at virgilio.it> wrote:

> I happily keep safe away from LR all the time.

I've never had any problem with LR before. Not with the DS and not with
the K10D. My colours were practically always spot on.

The trouble clearly began with the K-7. All files from my former cameras
are still displaying as before. I'll wait another while for the next
revision of LR but if this won't change soon, I'd rather part with the
K-7 than with Lightroom.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com