pdml meeting in SF: faces

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Oct 5 02:16:58 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 10:59:05PM -0700, Sasha Sobol wrote:
> Nice comments, Larry.

Thanks.

I think that it would be fun to match up the photos from these
gatherings of the photographer and the picture being taken at the
time.

Until I upload the pictures from dinner, this is a mostly Sasha set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157622394378679/

for the same reason that I featured so prominantly in yours.