PESO: Anja

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 20:59:46 EDT 2009

AKA Lewis Carrol.

There really was an Alice, and she was underage when Dodgson
photographed her and wrote his masterwork. Over the years, there has
been some controversy regarding his behavior and intentions.

But, yes I was referring to Polanski, although there was also recent
news concerning Brooke Shields suing to have nude photos taken when she
was 10 years old removed from a current exhibition at the Tate.

From: Luka Knezevic-Strika