GESO - PDMLers Shooting Each Other

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 18:50:58 EDT 2009

Don't you hate eating with other PDMLers? They  all have cameras at meal
times.

After a meet, it seems obligatory to  share bad pictures of other PDMLers.
(Well, mine are bad, others' may not  be.)

NorCal (Northern California) October 2009 Meet in SF (San  Francisco)...

http://doe.jalbum.net/PDML%20Meet/index.html

I tried  out jalbum to do it. I want to make it work on my site, but don't
know how yet.  So, for now, going with their site. (It says there are ten
photos, there aren't.  A slight bug -- and I know what caused it.)

Marnie aka Doe  :-)