GESO - Rust and Waves

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sun Oct 4 17:37:11 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 12:06:45 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
maritimtim at writes:
I've made a new blog  entry.

This  was the second day of the outing with the photo club.
I think some of you  PDMLers will appreciate some of these. If you
don't, please let me know  why.

Please feel free to comment, here or even better, in the  blog.

(How cool is that, a blog with international comments, I'm very  into
coolness these days).

The guy siting smoking is Kjell Ørjan. He  was the one who was
responsible for me being on the boat that sank. Despite  this, he is my
friend, so be nice to him :-)

Interesting collection of odd  things.

Especially like the rusty discs with the rope and the windows.  What is
that thing with the arm (thing as in not human :-))?

Marnie aka  Doe

created them. Albert  Einstein