pdml meeting in SF

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 17:28:12 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 11:40:39 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
sasha at asobol.com writes:
Thanks to Marnie for  organizing it,it was great.
And windy :)

I am still working on the  photos;
here comes the first batch (should get there in like 20 minutes from  now):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/sets/72157622514932384/

Comments  and critique are very welcome!

--Sasha

Nice  gallery, like the shadows on the rope/pole thing (Looking down. What
was that  anyway? I forgot to ask.) Also like the construction worker going
up in the  thing. Nice catch.

Especially like the B&W of the tower under the  Golden Gate Bridge arch and
you got a nice one of the PFA, arch and  moon.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)