posting my photo

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:26:52 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 12:27:45 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
lrc at red4est.com writes:
Since Patsy just asked, I  thought I'd mention that I've got no problem
with anyone posting pictures of  me that won't cause me legal or
financial repurcussions.

I don't  expect to ever do something blatantly illegal in a way where
there could be  photographic evidence, but just in case ....

You're  supposed to say that you'll charge a fee each time it's posted.

Marnie  aka Doe ;-)