New findings on the K-7 and Lightroom for Mac dilemma

Ralf R. Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Oct 4 16:11:35 EDT 2009

Hello all,

We've just returned from a one-week holiday in Northern France and my
photos taken with the K-7 again look awful when I view them with
Lightroom 2.5 on the Mac.

Just opened one of them in Photoshop (Adobe Camera Raw 4) and bingo:

While photoshop displays WB values of 5300 and +11 with the "as shot"
setting for a particular picture, LR comes up with 4850 and +14.

The photo in PS looks OK, albeit a little on the magenta side as
reported by many other K-7 users, while I'm getting heavily
over-saturated blue tones in LR.

Is there a LR for Mac user around who could check if he can confirm this
behaviour?

Cheers,
Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com