PESO - A Taste Of Summer.

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:59:41 EDT 2009

the vertical branch is distracting, the focus a little off, or too
shallow, and the white balance simce not entirely correct (it's too
warm i think) the light is well, a bit boring - sun only and all that,
and the subject is also kind of uninteresting. so, your enjoyment
wasn't mine this time :) hope the apple tasted well! :)