PESO: Anja

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:20:56 EDT 2009

> There's been significant news recently about a certain "photographer" who
> should have never been allowed to be alone with young girls.

well, i assure you that i'm interested only in her oldest sister and
she is an adult :)

@bob: it is very nice to read such positive comments, if there is one
thing that i try to do with photography, than it is to make them
provoke others to imagine the lives and people and places that are
featured (not really even the truth about them, just to provoke to
think about them), although, since most of my photo endevours are not
really structured and mostly are spontaneous i do not always feel i am
succeding in anything except amusing myself :)