PESO - Corridor to the Dark

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Oct 4 13:38:30 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 02:10:24AM -0400, Eactivist at aol.com wrote:
> Norcal PDML meet today. Seven showed up. I am sure there will be more on
> this later.

Thanks to Marnie for instigating this. It was a fun day, though
potentially rather hazardous to my bank account. Being able to borrow
lenses is fun but could get expensive.

> We started at Ft. Point, a fort build under one end of the  Golden Gate
> Bridge, dating back to civil war days.

It was a lot of fun. There was a lot more to shoot at Fort Point than
it seemed at first glance.

> It was windy and cold, but I love the repeated geometries -- they gave the
> whole place a very surreal feel.

The with the wind, the weather was MFC.

> A simple one to  start...
>
> http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/point1.htm