OT: Will and the Rocket Boys

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:35:29 EDT 2009

The pressure plate may have been fine.  However a lot of less expensive
TLR's of the 50's used three element lenses which were quite sharp in
the center but very soft at the edges even if stopped way down.  Not
everyone could afford a Rollie.

These are very good.  Makes me want to load some color film in my
Medalist II...