Pentax 250/4 SDM lens or why I don't like Ritz Camera

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Sun Oct 4 12:24:46 EDT 2009

If the 300mm lens focus is too long, and 200mm is too short,
RitzCamera.com offers a perfect opportunity of splitting the
difference: Pentax 250/4 ED SDM lens
http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/EP79483139.htm

:-)

They list a lot of Pentax lenses as "clearance sale" while listing
prices that are on par with those at B&H or even higher.
http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchView?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&keyword=pentax+k7&x=0&y=0
or
http://tinyurl.com/ritz-pentax

On another hand, - if someone doesn't mind awful customer service
(I had that experience 4-5 years ago) - see e.g. resellerratings.com's
1.12/10, - a few lenses (notably 10-17 and 50-135) are ~$30
under B&H's prices. I stay away from RitzCamera.com.

Igor