Better Histograms for raw shooters

Miserere miserere at
Sun Oct 4 11:47:44 EDT 2009

2009/10/4 Toine <toine at>:
> This is new for me. I never ever shoot jpg and didn't tweak any jpg
> settings. What about the other jpeg settings like saturation? Also set
> it to minimum?
> Toine

Probably. Easy to test, though. Put the camera on a tripod, take two
shots at each end of the saturation scale and compare the histograms.
I'm 99.99999% sure the histograms are going to be different.

I read the article the other day, but haven't had a chance to sit down
and test it. I'll do that today during the game and report back.