PESO - Arch to the Light

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 11:13:15 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 12:11:37 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
boris71 at gmail.com writes:

Reminds me of Dan  Brown's novels. No, this is a compliment. Though, I
think it could benefit  from a tripod...

Boris

=============
Now that you mention it  reminds me of that too. Believe it or not, I was
using a tripod. Heh. But  because it was windy I held onto it, which sort of
negates using one in the  first place (because I move).

Thanks,  Boris.
---------------------------
That must be one of those archangels,  straying from another thread like a
lost sheep.

It's a nicely  atmospheric shot.

Bob
==============
Heh. Thanks a lot,  Bob.

----------------------------
You did well with a daunting  exposure challenge. I like the  composition.

Jack
===============
Well, pretty much I did what Joe  had recommended for exposure length and I
shot TV at 1/20. But I suppose I  should have shot manual exposure. Would
have had more control. I'll try that  next time.

Thanks, Jack.  :-)

-------------------------------
Excellent. I really like this. The  moon and the arches combine to make
it a striking  graphic.
Paul
================
Thanks, Paul. I tried more stuff but  this was the best of the lot, being
simpler.

--------------------------------

Good composition and  again, i ;ole the line work here.

Dave
Thanks,  Dave.

What, Bob, said.   Definitely conveys mood and intriguing composition.
Cheers,  Christine

Thanks, Christine.

Marnie aka  Doe   Anyone notice how I am rushing my shots out before the
"competition?" Heh. Just figure some might be very  similar.