PESO - Corridor to the Dark

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 11:04:39 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 4:23:10 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
supera1000 at fastmail.fm writes:
G'day Marnie

I  like that - you've managed to get those arches lined up well.

It might  have been improved by getting someone to stand in the
furtherest arch as a  focal point?

Cheers

Brian

=============
Heh. GMTA -  Great minds think alike. ;-) See Passing Through and Coming.
On the other side,  this side, the open battlements side (they once had small
cannons in them),  there weren't as many people because it was cold. But I
liked the geometry  anyway.

---------------------------
Like it for all the same reasons.  Well titled, also.

Jack
==============
Thanks, Jack.  :-)

--------------------------
A compelling image. The symmetry of the  arches is nice, yet the
variation at the edges of the frame makes it  more interesting.
Paul

===============
I agree, and the gradations  of light and dark.

Thanks mucho,  Paul.

-----------------------------
Love this one.

Good lines,  lighting

Dave
===============
Thanks,  Dave.

What, Paul, said.  Sounds  like it was a fun meet-up!  Cheers, Christine

I  enjoyed it, though I would have stayed at PFA longer if it hadn't been
pretty  cold and windy. But you take that risk in San Francisco.

It was fun to  meet Larry and Sasha for the first time. And see Godfrey and
Pat (and her SO)  again.

Just sorry Bruce, John Francis, John Celio, and Marco couldn't  make it too.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)