Curves & Lines I

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 10:49:31 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 11:24:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gldnbearz.pdml at gmail.com writes:
Oops, let's try  again.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Nn-R2KLB88M/Ssa9s9pzKtI/AAAAAAAAAlI/pk_NcwvsPHk/s800/I
MGP3872.JPG

Must  test links...
Totally Cool.

Very nice shot. Good eye candy (pleasing geometry and lots to look  at).

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Nn-R2KLB88M/Ssa9s9pzKtI/AAAAAAAAAlI/pk_NcwvsPHk/s144/IMGP3872.JPG