PESO: butterfly/moth

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 10:46:15 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 10:52:13 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
pdml.live at gmail.com writes:
hi,

had recently  picked up a russian-made jupiter-11a 135/4 in m42 mount.
was trying it out in  the backyard today and this fellow stayed still
long enough for me to get  this. slightly cropped from the  original:

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/pdml.live/Peso#5388617646868627298

k10d,  jupiter-11a 135mm @f4, digikam

appreciate your comments, regards,  subash

I'd tone down the highlights on the leaf a little,  distracting, but a very
nice close up. Very close up.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)