PESO: Anja

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 10:25:58 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 2:30:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lukastrika at gmail.com writes:
hm, i positively hate those 'child model'  things. but all i've ever
seen as their visual presentation have been very  unnaturaly looking
shot with a wanna-be glamorous atmosphere and blah-blah. i  felt that
the spontaneity of the situation was preserved to a certain  extent
with this photo. maybe i am wrong, because i was there and it was  all
hers - dressing up, putting make-up and dancing around and posing  (the
pose is also hers)
That was my initial reaction,  probably because her pose is sort of
modelish. Now that I know she was playing  dress up that changes things.

Doesn't help, see, that she verges on being beautiful, the way many of
those baby pageant girls do. So when you put make up on them you can see the
beautiful women they will become (an enticement to one too young, or a
parody,  or something that borders on being more vile).

I don't retract my  comment, no point in that, but I reassess. Still not
sure I like it, but I will  leave my response/judgement/etc. in abeyance.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)