PESO: Anja

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 4 09:07:14 EDT 2009

Hi Luka:  Your picture is excellent with color and composition just right; I
don't read the picture as  "creepy"--not at all, though I did have a bit of
a reaction to the kitchen towel, the turnip, and the toy in the young girl's
hand.  The toy evokes cookie cutters to me and when combined with the
kitchen towel and the turnip, I found myself wanting to say to the young
girl, "Life outside the kitchen is really more fun."  :-)  Still, great pic.
Cheers, Christine