PESO: Anja

Bob W pdml at
Sun Oct 4 05:54:50 EDT 2009

> hm, i positively hate those 'child model' things. but all
> i've ever seen as their visual presentation have been very
> unnaturaly looking shot with a wanna-be glamorous atmosphere
> and blah-blah. i felt that the spontaneity of the situation
> was preserved to a certain extent with this photo. maybe i am
> wrong, because i was there and it was all hers - dressing up,
> putting make-up and dancing around and posing (the pose is also hers)

I agree with you, and read the photo in the same way. To me it's about her
spontaneity, naturalness and fun. Although I don't have children of my own I
have been closely involved in the upbringing of 2 girls and I recognise them
in this photo, which is entirely delightful and not at all 'creepy' as some
have suggested.