PESO: Anja

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:29:51 EDT 2009

hm, i positively hate those 'child model' things. but all i've ever
seen as their visual presentation have been very unnaturaly looking
shot with a wanna-be glamorous atmosphere and blah-blah. i felt that
the spontaneity of the situation was preserved to a certain extent
with this photo. maybe i am wrong, because i was there and it was all
hers - dressing up, putting make-up and dancing around and posing (the
pose is also hers)