PESO - By the Drake Hotel

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Sun Oct 4 02:45:34 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 10:54:55 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at writes:
Close to the shot I  ~really~ wanted, but not quite.

Too bad about the car coming out of the  abdomen of the guy on the sign.

Also, does this look too  dark to you?  I really can't tell having
rendered this on an  uncalibrated laptop screen.

Despite its flaws I think it's a fun shot -  hope you  enjoy:

I  guess a polarizer might have taken the car out. Doesn't look too dark to

Definitely a fun shot. (If it was me I'd be tempted to clone/put dark  hair
in for her, though.)

Good timing.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein