PESO - By the Drake Hotel

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 02:45:34 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 10:54:55 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at gmail.com writes:
Close to the shot I  ~really~ wanted, but not quite.

Too bad about the car coming out of the  abdomen of the guy on the sign.

Sigh...

Also, does this look too  dark to you?  I really can't tell having
rendered this on an  uncalibrated laptop screen.

Despite its flaws I think it's a fun shot -  hope you  enjoy:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/by-drake-hotel.html

cheers,
frank

=========
I  guess a polarizer might have taken the car out. Doesn't look too dark to
 me.

Definitely a fun shot. (If it was me I'd be tempted to clone/put dark  hair
in for her, though.)

Good timing.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)