Update: So Free is Free, I guess.

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 02:20:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 1:11:09 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at gmail.com writes:
Well, there was a  break in the rain, so I took the dog out for a walk
and shot a few quick  shots with the 500mm Mirror, cranked the ISO up to
1000 and was able to get  reasonable 1/40 to 1/60 sec exposures, (it's a
very dim day).  Nothing  to write home about but not horrible either.
Hopefully I'll get a  couple of nice days later in the week and I'll be
able to post a PESO or  two.

Well, very rarely is free really free.  So it's nice when it actually
happens. Enjoy.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein