Update: So Free is Free, I guess.

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 02:20:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 1:11:09 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
webstertwentysix at gmail.com writes:
Well, there was a  break in the rain, so I took the dog out for a walk
and shot a few quick  shots with the 500mm Mirror, cranked the ISO up to
1000 and was able to get  reasonable 1/40 to 1/60 sec exposures, (it's a
very dim day).  Nothing  to write home about but not horrible either.
Hopefully I'll get a  couple of nice days later in the week and I'll be
able to post a PESO or  two.

--

Well, very rarely is free really free.  So it's nice when it actually

Marnie aka Doe