PESO - John Muir's Study

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 02:18:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/3/2009 11:42:59 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
knarftheriault at gmail.com writes:
Given my monitor  situation, I can't comment meaningfully on the
conversion/rendering, but I  really like the composition and subject.

Lovely  photo!

cheers,
frank

============
Thanks, frank.  :-)

-------------------------
I recognize the window treatment as one  I've done a time or two. =)
The mood benefits from a slight softness. Sepia  (on my monitor..of course)
has a slight mauve tone, but is not a real  complaint.
Well done.

Jack
============
Thanks, Jack. I wasn't  totally sure what I was doing trying for the sepia
look, so it could be a little  mauve. ;-)

------------------------
I like it. A lot to see here. I  find the rich dark sepia -- or brown
-- tones well suited to the  subject.
Nice.
Paul
Hey, thanks,  Paul!

nicely done, I think... lovely  mood

ann

Thanks, ann. You think it's a lovely  mood? Heh. Okay. (Just kidding.)

Thanks all for looking.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)