Pentax K-x

Subash pdml.live at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 00:18:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:13:13 +0800
Bong Manayon <bongmanayon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Miserere <miserere at gmail.com> wrote:

> It feels more like the *istD vs. *istDS where the 'lesser' model
> somewhat improves on the 'higher' model.  I did not get to try the
> ISO12.8k (out of sight out of mind...the camera was defaulted to 6400
> when I was scrolling through the ISO range...I had the 'aw shucks'
> moment after...) but I would tend to agree with the K-x' sensor being
> better than the K-7s' although I could not quantify that at the
> moment.  Not exactly for pixel peepers but here is the same scene
> taken by my son with a K-7 and myself with the K-x:

i was already inclining towards the k-x because of its size (it's
actually marginally smaller in dimensions than the k-m) which is much
better than the k10d ergonomically for my hands. it is also more
convenient to carry on long motorcycle rides. so your initial positive
comments about the IQ are very encouraging. :)