I dreamt of the FF Pentax last night...

Brendan MacRae brendanmacrae1969 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 22:00:01 EDT 2009

I'm wondering if the left handed layout was influenced by my son Finn who's 2.5 yrs. old and a south paw (his mother and paternal grandfather are both lefties, too). I've been thinking ahead about teaching him guitar and what challenges await us in that regard. There's been a lot of left-handed talk around here lately.

Maybe the new model will have a removeable grip to suit both proclivities? It worked on the LX . . .

-Brendan