DPR review of K-7

William Robb warobb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:40:14 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: DPR review of K-7

Yeah, as much as I've given reasons for not getting a K-7, I still
might.  If the exposure control control was much improved that could
make me happy for a while... and if I can sell a couple of items on
e-bay, as Paul suggests, it could make it less of a hit.

Let's see... if I order it Monday with expedited shipping so that it
arrives on Wednesday when she's gone for the day... it'll be just like
getting the K20D.  It looks like the *istD to her and in her mind it
is. :-)

FWIW, the exposure accuracy of the K-7 does seem better than the K10/K20,
and the *istD (which I found to be really bad).