I dreamt of the FF Pentax last night...

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 3 21:23:37 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 05:12:19PM -0700, Brendan MacRae scripsit:
> > eckinator <eckinator at gmail.com> 2009/10/4 Brendan MacRae :
> > > - There is a grip on the left side of the camera as opposed to the
> > > right side on current models (yeah, I know, it makes no
> > > sense...remember it was a dream!)
> > It is OK, perhaps you were dreaming in the mirror - do you recall
> > reading XATNEP anywhere on the body?
> No, there was actually a 3-D rendering of the thing on this lady's
> computer and she spun it around for me. It was a VERY detailed dream.
>
> Must be the waxing moon.

Some marketing genius at Hoya has noticed that 15% or so of humanity are
left handed, and that for a serious lefty, using a DSLR is
nigh-impossible due to the relatively extreme right-hand biases in the
control layout?

Shipping a real DSLR for lefties would very likely go over really well.

-- Graydon