DPR review of K-7

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Sat Oct 3 19:24:46 EDT 2009

On Oct 3, 2009, at 10:16 , Tom C wrote:

> I've got an *istD and another derivative of it sitting on the shelf
> collecting dust, and I see the K20D soon becoming a paper-weight as
> well.

Only if you don't use it.

Time and discussions are putting me of a mind to stick with my K20s.
Well, selling one of them, and keeping my K10 for astrophotography.

The K-7 might just complicate my life, as I know I'd be shooting
movies, editing movies, storing movies, pushing movies off on my
family and friends, at the expense of shooting the pictures I'm happy
with now.

Joseph McAllister
pentaxian at mac.com

“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug a camera.”
–Lewis Hine