PESO: Anja

Luka Knezevic-Strika lukastrika at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:59:43 EDT 2009

thx you all.
it's a small village in an undeveloped country in europe. we also had
some wars recently. things tend to be less creepy then, perhaps, for
people round here, at least.
i do not find it creepy at all, she decided to wear her bathing suit
and put on the make-up herself, not for the picture but because she
likes dressing up. i don't see why would that bother anyone, really.
she is 7, btw, but so much older in so many respects. here is her
flickr (all drawings and photos are by her - unfortunately you cannot
read the image descriptions she gave orally and her sisters put down
as text, they can be incredibly creative and powerful, even beyond a
typical smart kid)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andjelija/