Update: So Free is Free, I guess.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:06:39 EDT 2009

Well, there was a break in the rain, so I took the dog out for a walk
and shot a few quick shots with the 500mm Mirror, cranked the ISO up to
1000 and was able to get reasonable 1/40 to 1/60 sec exposures, (it's a
very dim day).  Nothing to write home about but not horrible either.
Hopefully I'll get a couple of nice days later in the week and I'll be
able to post a PESO or two.

	--G. K. Chesterton