how many (US) national parks have you been to?

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 15:49:33 EDT 2009

Larry -  just so you know -- Grand Canyon IS a National park ...

 Re Burns - Too frustrating because you wish you could be in one of
those places ?
parts of it I found a bit ponderous but I really got into it... Didn't
like the very first one much.

I have to say I have no idea what Castle Clinton is  - My mom grew up in
Clinton Iowa, and I voted for Bill
but other than that...

ann