OT: 6-minute mile

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Sat Oct 3 14:41:05 EDT 2009

I'm feeling really smug because I've just run a nearly 6-minute mile.

My normal jogging route is 3.1 miles and typically takes from 29-31 minutes
depending on how I feel. Earlier in the week I walked a new route with my
GPS and it came out at 3.99 miles. I've just run that new route in 35
minutes.

Extrapolating from that, I reckon I can run a marathon in 1h 36m, which
would shatter the world record. I could be the new Usain Bolt.

You can go back to whatever you were doing now...

Bob