PESO: Anja

Graydon oak at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 3 13:36:59 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 07:25:51PM +0200, eckinator scripsit:
> 2009/10/3 Graydon <oak at uniserve.com>:
> > On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 01:14:41PM -0400, frank theriault scripsit:
> >>
> >> Oooooooooo!
> >>
> >> Gorgeous (both the photo and the young lady...).
> >
> > Gotta say the young lady strikes me as an heavily made-up 8 year old,
> > which makes the picture deeply creepy from my point of view.
> > (Impeccably technically executed; wouldn't be half as creepy
> > otherwise.)
>
> I had a similar idea but decided to give her and Luca the benefit of the doubt
> Besides, wasn't that you with the hollowed skull bike helmet alien idea? ]=)

Given the colour staging in the depth of the image, the particular pose,
the choice of makeup, and the stellate slinky, I was thinking that
"creepy" was pretty much the effect Luka was going for.

I'm also going to note that even if the model is, as I do not expect is
the case, eight years old, it's still quite legal; she's dressed and not
provocatively posed.  It's all very oddly implicative.

-- Graydon