DPR review of K-7

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 08:25:06 EDT 2009

I had a K20D and a K10D. The K20D was my every day camera, and the
K10D was a backup. When the K7 was introduced I bought one and sold
the K10. Believe me, the K7D is a big step up from the K20. Exposure
is much better, the faster write speed is a blessing, and the
autofocus is superior in every situation I've encountered. I find it
difficult to use the K20 these days, although it's fine for when I
have to shoot with two cameras.
Paul