DPR review of K-7

paul stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 08:20:02 EDT 2009

Nice grades for the K7. I find it interesting that in RAW mode high
ISO, both the K7 and K20D perform as well as the NIkon D300, with the
K20D leading the way by a small margin. Jpeg is another story as Canon
and Nikon apply a lot of in-camera noise reduction, but the results
are noticeably softer than the Pentax jpegs. Excellent resolution for
the K7 as well.
Paul