Blues GESO- Paul Rishell & Annie Rains

Michael Beacom mbeacom at mac.com
Sat Oct 3 07:03:51 EDT 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Derby Chang wrote:

> Michael Beacom wrote:
>> Pictures of a top drawer Blues duo, in a tiny venue- Archie's
>> Barbershop. (http://www.acousticblues.com/)
>> There were something like 30 or 40 people- just about all the
>> place can comfortably hold.
>> All told, a great evening. I hope I was able to capture some of
>> the flavor of the show.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/62343763@N00/sets/72157622467532792/
>>
>> Comments and criticism are welcome.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Mike
>

> I am so in the mood for this stuff. Excellent set, Mike.
>
> This one is just too cute
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/62343763@N00/3959397267/in/
> set-72157622467532792/
>

> Glorious
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/62343763@N00/3960242888/in/
> set-72157622467532792/
>
> --
>
> derbyc at iinet.net.au
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc

Thanks for the kind words.

"Glorious" almost didn't make the cut because of the camera shake. I
was hoping it was strong enough
to carry its technical failings. (Besides, it has an "S" shaped
curve.) It was taken during the last tune of the
evening. Annie really let go- out of the chair, and dancing around
the tiny stage, and off it into the first row
of the audience. What a ride. Glorious described the music as well.

Cheers