how many (US) national parks have you been to?

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 00:05:49 EDT 2009

I'd have to go with a tie for 1st place between Arches/Canyonlands and
Denali...

But many of the places that are most vivid and loved are specific trails
or visitas in natural areas that
don't necessarily fall within park boundaries...  I'm so lucky to have
been able to visit all those beautiful
places and several multiple times...

This series was worth watching - lots of info I didnt know before -
surprised and sorry though that Edward
Abbey was never quoted or mentioned.

ann