how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 23:26:39 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 7:36:27 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com writes:
Thanks. I'll try to  watch it.

But, I thought of something ... Does the National Mall in DC  count as a
National Park? If so, change my count to  40.

Different lists seem to say different things, but  wikipedia says it's a
National Protected Area, whatever that means.

If I  add the Mall, White House, and National Monuments I have visited,
then I jump up  to 39. That's not counting the Forests. Some statuses seem to
have changed over  the years too. Gets  confoosing.

Marnie