how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 2 23:26:39 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 7:36:27 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jsessoms002 at writes:
Thanks. I'll try to  watch it.

But, I thought of something ... Does the National Mall in DC  count as a
National Park? If so, change my count to  40.

Different lists seem to say different things, but  wikipedia says it's a
National Protected Area, whatever that means.

If I  add the Mall, White House, and National Monuments I have visited,
then I jump up  to 39. That's not counting the Forests. Some statuses seem to
have changed over  the years too. Gets  confoosing.

We  can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created  them. Albert Einstein