OT: Quote of the day

Scott Loveless sdloveless at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:11:54 EDT 2009

On 10/2/09, Joseph McAllister <pentaxian at mac.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2009, at 15:55 , Larry Colen wrote:
>

> > > How about we all take a look at what we've got, and free the wrap to
> > > it's modern equivalent, the window size dictated wrap.
> > >

> > Cue the old saw about how the size of the space shuttle was influenced
> > by the width of a horses ass.
> >

>  When's the last time you measured anything with cubits?

I was given very specific instructions for the boat I'm building right
now.  All of the measurements are in cubits, which I find quite odd.
I tried to plug them into a unit conversion app, but the general
contractor threw a fit.  Anyway, just thought you guys should know
that "somebody" is still using f'ing cubits.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008