Ned Bunnell on Photo.net (was Re: Photo.net Down?)

Joseph McAllister pentaxian at mac.com
Fri Oct 2 18:41:08 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 13:24 , Larry Colen wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 03:25:25AM +1000, Derby Chang wrote:
>>
>> And Ned Bunnell is interviewed...
>>
>> http://photo.net/photographer-interviews/ned-bunnell/
>
> It was funny reading that interview in the things Ned said that echo
> my thoughts on taking and processing photos. I'm not quite a "one
> prime a day" guy, but I do enjoy going out with just a single prime,
> for the same resons that he mentions. Then again, I spent many years
> shooting with just a single prime and a 2x.
>
> It also sounds like his take on post processing is very similar to
> mine. I suspect that it comes from starting out in the darkroom.

I was taken by the fact that we both attended schools in Boston, and
both graduated from the San Francisco Art Institute.

Of course, he would not have noticed me. He was shooting Leica, me,
Pentax and Bronica.

Joseph McAllister
pentaxian at mac.com

“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn’t need to lug a camera.”
–Lewis Hine