how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Doug Franklin jehosephat at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 2 17:33:13 EDT 2009

ann sanfedele wrote:
> Are any of you guys watching Ken Burns's thing on the National parks?

Haven't been watching it, but agree with the premise. :-)

> And relative to that, how many National Parks have you been to?

Oh, geez, there's no way I could recall them all.  At least most of the
ones in the Southeast US, but few of the others.  And lots of state
parks.  And caisson loads of National Battlefield Parks and National
Battlefield Monuments.  I've probably been to more NBPs and NBMs than I
have National Parks.  Certainly dozens when you combine all four types,
but probably less than a hundred.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)