how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 17:21:15 EDT 2009

Top 5

1. Yosemite (CA) -  amazing.

2. Sequoia (CA) - for me, can't beat big trees.

3.  Haleakala National Park (HI) - Turns out I hadn't been to Hawaii
Volcanoes  National Park, but to a defunct volcano on Maui (sort of defunct). But
the  above, near the falls and stuff, is just beautiful. I am sort of
including all  of Maui in that too, though.

4. Bryce (UT) - loved the weird rocks,  remember them to this day as some
of the most unusual rock formations I have  ever seen.

5. I give up on picking a fifth, because it could be so many.

Marnie