Ned Bunnell on Photo.net (was Re: Photo.net Down?)

Charles Robinson charlesr at visi.com
Fri Oct 2 17:08:50 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 12:25, Derby Chang wrote:

> And Ned Bunnell is interviewed...
>
> http://photo.net/photographer-interviews/ned-bunnell/

I was puzzled by one paragraph in the article:

"....The fact that we were able to get back to them, on how people
liked this white K2000 within three months of running the test, and
now here we are in September announcing the No product information for
pentax_kx, which will be available in white, navy, red, and black.
That’s less than six months after the test. We were able to turn the
data around into a real product and eliminate any fear of risk that
colors would be a problem."

What's with the all-red (not here, I send emails in plain-text) "No
product information for pentax_kx" part in there?

  -Charles

Charles Robinson - charlesr at visi.com
Minneapolis, MN
http://charles.robinsontwins.org