how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 2 16:51:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 1:50:10 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
johnf at writes:
> Here's an online link to  the video series if  anyone is  interested...
> Marnie   aka Doe   (KTEH is not my local PBS station, but I still watch
> frequently. Comes from San  Jose).

Not any more  ...

It used to be a San Jose station, and made several of its own  programs,
but nowadays it's just part of the KQED (San Francisco)  conglomerate.

Oh, fraddle.

Marnie  :-(

created them. Albert  Einstein