how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 16:38:25 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 1:17:51 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at nyc.rr.com writes:
Desjardins, Steve  wrote:

>Not many.  I tend to visit cities rather than go  camping.

camping?  I've hardly camped at any... hiked,  yes...  there are so many
lovely places
to stay in the parks and  near them that  "fear of camping"  shouldn't
keep you away.   :-)
But I do remember ONE camping trip you  took

ann

My parents carted me all around when I was  a kid too.

NO camping involved, we didn't camp. Most National Parks have  easily
accessible motels nearby. And Yosemite has places to stay inside  Yosemite.

Visiting national parks are great vacations for kids. I saw a  lot neat
stuff. Now I have to count...

Marnie aka Doe  :-)