Ned Bunnell on Photo.net (was Re: Photo.net Down?)

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Oct 2 16:24:56 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 03:25:25AM +1000, Derby Chang wrote:

> And Ned Bunnell is interviewed...
>
> http://photo.net/photographer-interviews/ned-bunnell/

It was funny reading that interview in the things Ned said that echo
my thoughts on taking and processing photos. I'm not quite a "one
prime a day" guy, but I do enjoy going out with just a single prime,
for the same resons that he mentions. Then again, I spent many years
shooting with just a single prime and a 2x.

It also sounds like his take on post processing is very similar to
mine. I suspect that it comes from starting out in the darkroom.