how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Scott Loveless sdloveless at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 15:59:29 EDT 2009

On 10/2/09, ann sanfedele <annsan at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> ah ha -
>
>  for you counters -  I found a list googling that showed National parks... I
> think, Scott, you are counting some
>  they call "historical Monuments" etc...
>
>  The Blue Ridge isn't a National Park, nor is the WHite House...

I pretty  much counted anything I'd visited that is maintained or
operated by the National Park Service.  The only one of the 58 parks
I've been to is Hot Springs.  If I'm not mistaken, the NPS conducts
the White House tours.  Or maybe they used to.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008